1. Understand scene assessment and dog assessment, promote health and safety, and mitigate risks associated with administering canine first aid.
2. Develop skills in effectively controlling and managing emergency or urgent situations.
3. Foster awareness of various emergencies, urgent situations, illnesses, injuries, and emphasize the importance of seeking veterinary intervention.
4. Provide training on the use of barriers, emergency muzzling, safe movement, and handling procedures.
5. Build skills and knowledge in CPR assessment and chest compressions for canine emergencies.
6. Teach participants how to effectively utilize tools for choking emergencies.
7. Develop skills and understanding in assessing bleeding, controlling hemorrhages, and managing wound care.
8. Train participants in assessing, handling, and safely moving dogs with potential spinal and fracture emergencies.
9. Enhance understanding of a wide range of canine emergencies and urgent situations.
10. Promote awareness of the need to prioritize personal safety and self-care in canine emergency contexts.
By addressing these objectives, our workshop equips participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to confidently respond to canine emergencies while ensuring their own well-being.